All my favorite Harry Potter bad lip reading gifs I have collected
DETAILS: So I was a little nostalgic when I realized it’s been a year (!) since I hosted my first ever giveaway. Last year I was celebrating 300 followers this year it’s to say thanks to 2,000 odd more and for all the great connections I’ve made - this community is something special! The giveaway will run July 31st - August 15th just like last year’s and the random winner will receive their choice of ONE title on my 50 Books to Read Before You Die bookmark all of which are listed HERE that I’ll buy and ship to them, world wide!
- REBLOG/LIKE this post for entry (multiple times is cool with me)
- only followers are eligible since this is an appreciation celebration
- winner must respond within 48 hours once I’ve contact them
- and be willing to share their book choice & name/address with me
- any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message
Oh for fun share which book you would pick when you reblog! Good luck! Thank you, thank you, thank you!Happy Reading ~ Gina
This is insane. I can’t quite wrap my mind around it because 899 of you followed me JUST THIS MONTH. So even though I’m pretty darn broke, I want to do a giveaway. So many of you have sent such sweet messages to me and to Quigley and what better way to say thank you than to give someone the chance to win a shiny new book!
- Please be following me, the-book-ferret!
- Open internationally
- Ends July 31st
- For entries, like/reblog this post! Just don’t spam your followers!
- No giveaway blogs, please!
- Since I am superbroke there will only be one winner who is welcome to choose any book from the book depository, preferably paperback, along with a note signed by myself and Quigley
- Make sure if you enter you’re comfortable sending me your mailing address. If you’re not old enough, please get your parent’s permission!
- Be sure to have your ask box open. If I don’t receive a reply within a day or so, I’ll pick a new winner
- Thank you for following me and good luck! *loves* Mac & Quigley
Hello friends! I got a really good response from this book bag, and as promised I am holding a give away for it (yayayay)!!
- To be considered, you must reblog this post and must be following me.
- There will be three winners, chosen at random. The give away is open worldwide.
- I will choose the winner on the 31st of July (Australian EST).
- I will message the winner on tumblr, and they will be given 48 hours to respond. You must be okay with giving me your shipping details :)
- If there are any questions, feel free to message me!
The makes are 100% handmade by me, and I put a lot of love, care and effort into them, so I really appreciate everyone’s kind words :).
A couple of you suggested to put the bag up on Etsy, and your wish is my command! You can purchase this bag on Etsy, right here. Please continue to send your feedback, it’s much appreciated :)!
Good luck to all for the giveaway, may the odds be ever in your favour!
Hello bookish friends!! I have decided to host my first giveaway in honor of my birthday coming up on the 20th of August! It is a thank you to all my fellow book blogs/followers, who have welcomed me so warmly into the book blog community these past few months! The books I have chosen are a mix of my favorite books and books that I have yet to read but am excited to!
- Must be following me, booksyrup, as it is for my lovely followers! I will be checking!
-You can reblog AND like this post as many times as you want, just don’t spam your followers please!!
-No giveaway blogs!
-This giveaway is international, thanks to Book Depository.
-Must be willing/comfortable with giving me your address. (don’t worry, I don’t stalk unless you turn out to be Dan Radcliffe or something)
-There will be two winners, each of which will be allowed to pick one book from the above choices.
-If the winners want a different book in the series shown above, I’ll be happy to do that for them. :)
-You all have until 12 P.M. EDT on August 20th to reblog and like this post!
-If the winners don’t have their ask open or don’t reply within 48 hours, I will choose someone else. (The winners will be chosen by a random number generator!!)
Good luck my bookish friends and happy reading!
(If you have any questions, please direct them here!)
By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,
Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.
Where the friends of man and woman do run,
When their time on earth is over and done.
For here, between this world and the next,
Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.
No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,
For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.
They romp through the grass, without even a care,
Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.
All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.
For just at that instant, their eyes have met;
Together again, both person and pet.
So they run to each other, these friends from long past,
The time of their parting is over at last.
The sadness they felt while they were apart,
Has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together.
Licia Ronzulli, member of the European Parliament, has been taking her daughter Vittoria to the Parliament sessions for two years now.
Every time this is on my dash, it’s an automatic reblog.
Life. There’s always a way to make it work.
This woman runs PARLIAMENT with a baby in her lap and she’s CLEARLY doing an outstanding job because she’s still there being a total boss two years later, baby still in her lap.
"A baby will destroy your career-"
Are you sure?
Because I’m pretty sure that Licia Ronzulli would laugh at that declaration.
This is so awesome and makes me happy!!! but why is the baby suddenly blonde in the last photo??
Her hair got lighter. My little brother was dark brown when he was born, and in a matter of few years he became blonde. It is natural.
I got admited to the university for master degree.
hello everyone! :D
i’m going to keep this brief: in honor of reaching 2,000 followers, i am going to give someone two books!!! here are the rules!
- please be following me.
- you may like/reblog to enter.
- this giveaway is international.
- it is open until august 22nd.
- winner must respond within 24 hours.
- books will be paperback, unless hardcover is the only option available.
- if you want a sequel/different book by one of these authors, i will happily get you that instead.
- and yeah! good luck :D